A Shattered Religeon A Shattered Religeon

religion

haha well done.
I'm glad i dont write much metal.
Hard to compete with things like this if you look at things from the competetive viewpoint. Although i stopped uploading for some time because of the filesize limit.
And the copyright thing, idunno, it seems a bit iffy.
But on the real point, great song. I'll keep my ear to the ground in the sense that i'll listen to more songs by oyu.
That didnt make much sense. *shrugs*

p.s. not to be offenseive or anything, but did you mean religion with an i? I know a lot of things have a type in them to make them cool, but you never know. I wouldnt want you publishing a CD with a typo ;)

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate. The spelling was just a mistake, I noticed that right after I uploaded it! I normally don't screw up with stuff like that unless I'm drunk. Which I probably was when I uploaded it!!!

Anyway, yeah, I worry about the copyright thing. I mean, some shit band could easily steal one of my songs and play it in some shitty club somewhere. It's not likely that a crowd of like 100 people will have heared my stuff, so they would get away with it.

Bastards!

Anyway, cheers for the cool review.

Keth Andril - Old People Keth Andril - Old People

not bad

not bad, but i think that this belongs in the new wave area.

Pathways (GoreBastard) (_8n(') Pathways (GoreBastard) (_8n(')

nice tune

nice work here, i like it. the only thing is when the distortion kicks in at first, some of the guitars are off rhythym. other than that, nice tune. It'd be great with some lyrics.

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate. I was probably drunk (again!) when I recorded it, so that is why some parts may sound "off".
Thanks for the cool review mate!

Fallen Fallen

nice song

reminds me of cradle of filth somewhat. all you need is someone screaming either really high or really low. haha, just kidding, but vocals would be cool to it, i could see some lyrics i'd put there. very rhythmatic song, so it'd be a good song to put lyrics to if it were stretched out a bit.

subsonic responds:

i guess you could put vocals in it. too bad i can't sing! thanks for the review!

Ordinary Day Ordinary Day

sounds pretty good

i can see some potential with you, keep it up.

FuturisticDragoon responds:

Thanks for your review. I've been practicing lots. I hope to bring out a dark electronic song soon.