George Can Do Anything George Can Do Anything

bad plot

the animation was good, and the style was certainly unique, but the plot was horrible. It just didnt go anywhere. Also, the voices were sort of bland.

Rita hits Ohio Rita hits Ohio

youre an idiot

youre an idiot

Hello I love you Hello I love you

good song, badly executed

to be honest, the doors are great, but the animation had nothing to do with the song, which i would have mentioned nothing of had it not been titled 'hello i love you'.
telling people to vote five just means you know it isnt good, and you want publicity for being part of the 'clock' fad. I gave you a 2 mostly because you asked for a five.

ReservoirClock responds:

Favorite Bands:

tool

no you are a tool.

Yoshi's Castle [DEMO] Yoshi's Castle [DEMO]

not to shabby

It's just a demo, i realise, but dont rush it. Some of the things could use some tweaking, such as the physics on the fight when you jump on their head. Also, i found it extremely frustrating when my eggs wouldnt hit the guys. I could have sworn they hit them, but i guess im wrong..
Nicely done, though. the artowrk is beautiful and you seem to have a very defined style. I hope to see the finished version sometime. (dont force it though ;))

RaidenX RaidenX

wow

at a little coffee shop here in kalamazoo, ive played this exact game (same title too). the resemblance is amazing, and the purple still kicks ass. you even got the level right, cause i remember that bridge from before. im not sure if you put it in, but when i beat the real one, the difficulty went up, like the machine wanted revenge.

Flash HELP! Flash HELP!

thanks

you told me the one thing i needed to know... onion skins. i was drawing fbf blind :'(

A Shattered Religeon A Shattered Religeon

religion

haha well done.
I'm glad i dont write much metal.
Hard to compete with things like this if you look at things from the competetive viewpoint. Although i stopped uploading for some time because of the filesize limit.
And the copyright thing, idunno, it seems a bit iffy.
But on the real point, great song. I'll keep my ear to the ground in the sense that i'll listen to more songs by oyu.
That didnt make much sense. *shrugs*

p.s. not to be offenseive or anything, but did you mean religion with an i? I know a lot of things have a type in them to make them cool, but you never know. I wouldnt want you publishing a CD with a typo ;)

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate. The spelling was just a mistake, I noticed that right after I uploaded it! I normally don't screw up with stuff like that unless I'm drunk. Which I probably was when I uploaded it!!!

Anyway, yeah, I worry about the copyright thing. I mean, some shit band could easily steal one of my songs and play it in some shitty club somewhere. It's not likely that a crowd of like 100 people will have heared my stuff, so they would get away with it.

Bastards!

Anyway, cheers for the cool review.

Keth Andril - Old People Keth Andril - Old People

not bad

not bad, but i think that this belongs in the new wave area.

Pathways (GoreBastard) (_8n(') Pathways (GoreBastard) (_8n(')

nice tune

nice work here, i like it. the only thing is when the distortion kicks in at first, some of the guitars are off rhythym. other than that, nice tune. It'd be great with some lyrics.

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate. I was probably drunk (again!) when I recorded it, so that is why some parts may sound "off".
Thanks for the cool review mate!